Returns and Exchanges
While we hope that you are more than happy with your purchase, we understand that returns and exchanges are part of the ordering process. We are here to assist you with every step of the ordering process, including returns and exchanges! Please keep these guidelines in mind when you return your item(s):
- Please be sure the items are clean, un-worn, and contain any original tags or are in their original packaging.
- Send your item(s) back to the address below and mark the outside of the package with your order number or return authorization number. You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the items however, we do pay the ground shipping charges to send your exchanges back to you. We do not refund your original shipping charges.
Cheerleading Company - Returns
11350 Hillguard Road
Dallas, TX 75243
- Please complete our return form that includes your order number, name and address under which the order was placed, contact phone number, the item(s) you are returning, and any item(s) you would like in exchange. (Different size, color, etc.).
- It takes approximately 1-3 business days to process returns once we receive them. We will then send out any requested exchanges or credit your account accordingly.
- If you are in a time crunch, it may be faster to place a new order instead of waiting for an exchange.
- Please see our complete return policy below.
Our return form can be downloaded HERE.
Cheerleading Company guarantees our merchandise against manufacturing defects. We will be happy to correct any workmanship defects if we are notified within 14 days after ship date. However, if the items are custom-made to your specific requests, using your specific measurements, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. Additionally, Cheerleading Company is not responsible for replacing uniforms that have been outgrown.
All returns/exchanges or issues regarding merchandise defects must be made within 14 days after ship date and must be accompanied by a Return Form. Please CALL or E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding returns or exchanges. Additional shipping charges and restock fees may apply to some returns or exchanges. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing of returns/exchanges. We will not accept returns of items not in resalable condition. Items must be returned in their original packaging.
The following items are non-returnable or exchangeable: made-to-order polyester uniforms, polyester warm-ups, custom made pom pons, briefs and bodysuits (if opened) due to health code reasons, items worn or soiled, personalized, lettered items including garments, sweatshirts, shorts, bra tops and bags with tackle-twill or monogramming, custom socks, hair accessories, printed items and mascot uniforms.
Shoe Exchanges: Shoes may only be exchanged if they are unworn. If shoes appear to be worn, they will be returned to you, and you will be responsible for payment. There is a $5.00 per pair repair fee for boxes that are damaged, have postage or tape affixed, or on which are written.
Megaphone Restock Fee: There will be a $5.00 restock fee on all megaphone returns for megaphones 13" and taller.
FIT AND ALTERATIONS
1. Cheerleading Company garments are manufactured to standard sizing charts. Measurements are taken to determine which standard size will be the best possible fit. Garments are not manufactured to fit an individual's exact measurements. We are able to customize back length and skirt length on most garments at no extra charge.
2. Cheerleaders Grow! Hold fittings as close to the time of ordering as possible, and take potential growth into account when determining the size to order. Bonus: We offer a generous seam allowance on most garments to allow for easy alterations if needed. Most garments can be let out almost to the next size.
3. As with any standard-size garment, some alterations may be necessary for the best fit. Alterations and alteration costs are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Cheerleading Company does not provide alterations.
As our garments are hand sewn, there may be small tolerances in the length and width of garments. Garments may measure up to +/- 1/2" of the specified length and +/- 1/2" of the specified bust/chest or waist size.
Our return form can be downloaded HERE.
For questions or further assistance, contact us at 1.800.411.4105 or email us at email@example.com. One of our friendly sales representatives will be happy to help.