Assistant Production Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
The Assistant Production Manager oversees all aspects of domestic made-to-order manufacturing and is responsible for tracking all orders through the production process. Responsible for ensuring orders are completed within stated manufacturing time. Triages workload during peak season. Supervises Production team and oversees quality assurance on made-to-order garments.
Position Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Checks all orders to standard at beginning of production process, processes all notions and trims for each order
- Supervises Cut Prep, Cutting, Quality Control, and Uniform Decoration
- Oversees manufacturing scheduling (prep order, cut line)
- Tracks all orders in production and sends daily reports
- Liaises with Sales on status of current orders
- Aids Customer Service in customer resolution pertaining to made-to-order garments
- Point Lead between Production and all other departments
- Off-season special projects, as assigned
- Orders fabrics/notions for domestic manufacturing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ project management experience
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, and Corel Designer experience a plus
- Experience in apparel manufacturing preferred
- Working knowledge of the cheerleading industry a plus
Candidates must be good with numbers, have great attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and have the ability to express himself/herself clearly and concisely in written form. Candidate must be highly organized and comfortable working with detailed Excel spreadsheets. Must be largely self-motivated and possess strong follow-up skills.
Cheerleading.com is a leader in the cheerleading industry. We pride ourselves in offering to our customers the best in Quality, Value, and Service, which is reflected within all departments of the company. Cheerleading.com offers competitive salaries and a full benefits package. This is a full-time on-site position located in northeast Dallas, TX. Cheerleading Company is a non-smoking workplace.
Location: Various Areas
Are you looking for a part time job? Secondary income? Are you retired and love the sport of cheerleading?
If you are YES to any of these, check out our open outside sales positions in these territories:
*El Paso/West Texas
*Coordinates with: Tracie O'Neal, in Dallas, Texas home office.
*Objective: Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on schools, gyms, and youth organizations, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas of cheerleading
- Possesses a complete understanding of pricing and estimate models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with coaches, gym owners and other important decision makers.
- Becomes familiar with school districtsâ€™ purchasing and bid practices in assigned territory.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale, resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with the appropriate company employees.
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high personal and professional integrity.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- The company seeks outgoing individuals with a strong knowledge of cheer.
- Willingness to travel and work at a self pace.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals.
- Strong understanding of computer based entry and spreadsheets.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Responsible for the upkeep and care of all Fit Kits that are provided, and ensures their return in a timely manner based on home office needs.
- Responsible for purchasing luggage to transport all Fit Kits.
- Responsible for keeping all personal accounting records including taxes, mileage, expenses, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable and familiar with all appropriate company policies.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Cheerleading Company! You must be at least 18 years of age, and have obtained a high school diploma or GED prior to applying for any of our job openings. Most positions also require a college education or a combination of college study and relevant work experience. Unless otherwise noted, openings are for full-time personnel and the location is Dallas, Texas close to the Dallas/Garland city limits.
We are currently hiring for only the positions listed. As new positions become available they are posted here. Resumes sent for open positions and unsolicited resumes will be kept on file for 120 days. We regret that we are unable to send a personal response to every job applicant.