Inside Sales Representative
Location: Dallas, Texas
Cheerleading Company/CC Dancewear is looking for people to join our sales team in Dallas, Texas.
Are you a natural team player who thrives on interaction with others?
If you are an energetic self-starter with a college degree this could be the position for you!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you must be customer service oriented with excellent phone and computer skills.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Field incoming phone calls and e-mails as well as work inbound leads from our website.
- Provide customers with excellent product recommendations based on your knowledge of the spirit industry, as well as customer knowledge and needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist customers with entire ordering process from consultation, quotes, drawings, fittings, order entry and returns/exchanges.
- Build sales productivity individual territory and prospecting new sales leads.
Critical Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong listening skills.
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively and correctly where product pricing, details and cheer/dance trends are concerned.
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to meticulous details in relation to styles, colors, sizes, etc..
- Ability to manage multiple projects/quotes/customers concurrently.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word. Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Energetic self-starter.
- Team player.
- Sales experience recommended.
- Cheerleading or Dance Team experience a plus.
- Ability to maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a professional atmosphere.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer salary pay including a bonus commission program and healthcare benefits in a positive, motivating and fast paced work environment.
Cheerleading.com is a leader in the cheerleading industry. We pride ourselves in offering to our customers the best in Quality, Value, and Service, which is reflected within all departments of the company. Cheerleading.com offers competitive salaries and a benefits package. This is a full-time on-site position located in northeast Dallas, TX. Cheerleading Company is a non-smoking workplace.
To respond to this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in a career with Cheerleading Company! You must be at least 18 years of age, and have obtained a high school diploma or GED prior to applying for any of our job openings. Most positions also require a college education or a combination of college study and relevant work experience. Unless otherwise noted, openings are for full-time personnel and the location is Dallas, Texas close to the Dallas/Garland city limits.
We are currently hiring for only the positions listed. As new positions become available they are posted here. Resumes sent for open positions and unsolicited resumes will be kept on file for 120 days. We regret that we are unable to send a personal response to every job applicant.