IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR MADE TO ORDER GARMENTS
Cheerleading Company recommends washing all uniform items using a mild using mild LIQUID detergent WITHOUT bleach (we recommend “TIDE FREE” or “DREFT”) and machine wash separately in a full tub of cold water. Remove promptly from washer when cycle is complete. Tumble dry with low heat polyester double knit items. Hang or lay flat to dry uniforms with SPECIALTY MATERIALS*. Do not use fabric softener on polyester garments as this may affect the soil release properties. Complete shrinkage and colorfastness cannot be guaranteed because of different laundering processes and absorbent qualities of fabric.
Cheerleading Company is not responsible for garments that have been laundered incorrectly or sequins falling off
- • Do not leave wet or damp garment in washing machine, sink or gym bag.
- • Do not wash the entire team’s uniforms together for the first wash.
- • Do not Dry Clean.
- • Use Liquid Detergents ONLY, do not use granular detergents.
- • DO NOT USE “Woolite”, oxygen-based detergents or detergents containing bleach, hydrogen peroxide or chlorine.
- • DO NOT USE BLEACH.
- • Please note that perspiration, some deodorants, hairsprays and alcohol-based aerosols (i.e. glitter sprays) may affect the color properties of the garment.
*For uniforms made with SPECIALTY MATERIALS, please refer here.